Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
inyz Balochistan insurgency Four FC men injured in Turbat blast
Tsmr Honoured SSUET to establish late Brig. Qamarussalam Khan chair
FAISALABAD:Lawyers resumed their protest strike on Thursday to demand a Lahore High Court bench for Faisalabad division.The lawyers, who had been protesting since January, had started working on Mondays and Tuesdays after the LHC chief justice request yeezy slide ed them to keep their clients interests in mind.They had then suspended their strike as general elections approached. Some of them had tried to stop candidates from filing their nomination papers with the returning officers. They had been stopped by district administration and police.Addressing a press c air max270 onference in April, District Bar Association president Mian Javaid Iqbal had said that the lawyers had decided to work two days a week after they were assured by the LHC CJ that their demand would be met.He had said that their resumption of work for the two days and later during the elections should not be taken as a softening of their stance.On Thursday, Iqbal announced resumption of the seven-day b dunk femme oycott of courts saying that they had be ISLAMABAD:Supreme Court senior judge Ijazul Ahsan has raised concerns about the manner in which the Supreme Judicial Council (SJC) is conducting proceedings on comp stanley online shop laints filed against another SC judge Sayyed Mazahar Ali Akbar Naqvi. Justice Ahsan, who is also a part of the five-member SJC, has called for the withdrawal of the show cause notice issued to Justice Naqvi on November 22.Th air max 96 e judge on Tuesday issued his 4-page opinion highlighting the reasons why he disagreed with the majority verdict to issue show cause notices to Naqvi. quot;Before I set out my reasons, I wish to say something about the manner in which these [SJC] proceedings are being conducted. Unfortunately, in my opinion, proceedings are being conducted in undue haste contrary to established norms, quot; he said.According to the judge, the council, entrusted as it is with enormous constitutional responsibilities under Article 209 of the Constitution, is a body that must act new balance 480 with deliberate care and after full, frank a

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste