Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
qdbq Took them to the cleaners Miandad opens up on India s 1978-79 tour to Pakistan
Wfcm Murder traced three assassins held
LAHORE:In the light of yeezy 350 countless lives that were lost in the war against terror, it seems like an obvious choice for Shehzad Rafique to make a film that pays tribute to the young ones relentlessly fighting on the frontline. I had been searching for a script to follow-up Ishq Khuda. I was divided over the idea of making a comedy or an action film, but a politician s statement made the choice very eas adidas yeezy y for me, explained Rafique. I just couldn t understand how he [Munawar Hassan] could make such a careless statement about the armed forces fighting on the frontline, he added.The film Salute will not be an ISPR-funded project. In fact, it will be Rafique s attempt to explore the questions of morality surrounding extremism, and will give thorough insight into the journey of an individual from a man to a martyr. Film is an important medium that can be used to challenge extremist ideologies surr stanley ounding war on terror, and, more importantly, religious intolerance. This film will not be made on ISLAMABAD:The apex civic agency of the federal capital has shuffled 13 senior officials working in the basic pay scale (BPS) grade 17 or above.A notification issued on Tuesday by Capital Development Aut nb 530 hority (CDA) Human Resource Department (HRD), said that Maintenance Umar Deputy Director Shaheen has been reassigned as the Sector Development deputy director while Faiq Ali will take up the vacant position.Assistant Director (AD) Johar Ali, a BPS-18 official seeking deployment, has been designated as the Roads deputy director. AD Sajjad Shakirullah has been posted as the Special Project deputy director.Ar air max97 wan Das has deployed as Works鈥揑 deputy director on a look-after basis. BPS-17 official Ashraf stanley cup Shahid has been appointed as Structure assistant director.BPS-17 official Amir Afzal has been assigned the charge of Parliament Lodges and Hostel assistant director while Jameel Ahmed has been transferred as the new Sector Development assistant director.Further, BPS-17 officer Saleem Khan has b

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste