Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
fnxg Currency Rupee weakens against dollar
Xvzk New Nab Chairman Firdous defends appointment
MUMBAI:Actor Sonakshi Sinha has come a long way. The 26-year-old, who is the daughter of actors Poonam and Shatrughan Sinha, admits that achiev yeezy schuh ing the slim and trim look wasn t easy for somebody like her who hates the gym. Sinha, whose weight has been a cause for concern for many in the entertainment industry, is happy with her makeover.Sinha, who graces the cover of Women s Health magazine this month, speaks about her weight-loss journey, and how it has changed her for the better. Before following in her parents footsteps in 2010, Sonakshi had to shed quite the number of extra kilos to get into shape. She lost almost 30 kilos before signing her debut film Dabangg (2010) opposite Salman Khan, which went onto become the highest grossing Bollywood film of the year. I stanley cups t was not easy at all for somebody like me. I am the kind of person who hates the gym. I am allergic to the gym. I want to run away from it, Sonakshi said. But I think once I put my mind to somethi yeezy ng, I go out and achieve i NEW YORK/WASHINGTON:Forty percent of Americans back President Donald Trump rsquo;s threat to ban video-sharing app TikTok if it is not sold to a US buyer, according to a Reuters/Ipsos national poll, suggesting that many support the effort to separate the social media upstart from its Chinese parent.The poll published Monday, which surveyed 1,349 adult respondents across the United States, found that 40% backed Trump rsquo;s r stanley products ecent executive order forcing China rsquo;s ByteDance to sell its TikTok operations in the United States by September 15. Thirty percent of the respond nb 9060 ents said they opposed the move, while another 30% said they didn rsquo;t know either way.The responses were largely split along party lines, and many of those who agreed with Trump rsquo;s order said they do not know much about TikTok.Fitbit unveils stress-t newbalance scarpe racking smartwatch with Google deal pendingAmong Republicans, for example, 69% said they supported the president rsquo;s order while only 32% said they were fami

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste