Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
bqle Jennifer Aniston Reveals the Texts She Got Over Those David Schwimmer Rumors
Ktvn RHONY s Luann de Lesseps and Sonja Morgan Could Be Returning to Reality TV in a Big Way
Nikki Bella Cant Even Look at Her Brother JJ After Massive Fight About Politics By Allison Crist Nov 17, 2020 5:30 PMTagsTVFamilyReali stanley cup ty TVCelebrity FamiliesShowsCelebritiesNikki BellaTotal BellasWatch: Nikki Bella & Brother Arent Speaking After Fight Over PoliticsA feuding family.Nikki Bella and her brother JJ Garcia聽arent on speaking terms, she reveals in this sneak peek of Thursdays all-new Total Bellas.聽 You guys still havent dunk high talked Brie Bella asks聽Nikki after mentioning their brother, who she聽on stanley spain ly recently made up with herself.The mom-to-be then opens up about the tiff that caused their estrangement, explaining in a confessional, Ever since I reconnected with my father, JJ and I, we just dont see eye to eye on some things in life. The last time I saw him, we got into this massive fight about politics, Nikki continues. And its caused us not to speak. Like, it was the last s Rkdl Nick Lachey Gushes Over Soulmate Vanessa Lachey on Couple s Sixth Wedding Anniversary
stanley usa stanley website adidas samba donna

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste