Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
hgcn US opens new mass facility for migrant children may add 3 locations
Dlyd Las Vegas panel backs continued public arts funding
WASHINGTON Gun Owners of America followed through on promises and filed a lawsuit challenging a Trump administration directive to ban b nike dunk ump stocks in the wake of the Oct. 1, 2017, mass shooting in Las Vegas.The GOA filed the lawsuit Wednesday in the Western District of Michigan. The district is within the jurisdiction of the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals, which is considered by the pro-gun group to be more friendly to gun ownership and skeptical of government regulatory action.The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives issued a rule change earlier this month that classified bump stocks devices used to accelerate rate of fire of semi-automatic rifles as machine guns, which are illegal. Our suit will challenge the legality of ATF action and ask for an injunction to stop enforcement of the regulations, Erich Pratt, GOA execu stanley cup tive director, said in a statement.Stephen Paddock nike sb dunk , 64, attached bump stocks to 13 semi-automatic rifles that h Dbky Outraged Gov. Sisolak puts task force on marijuana enforcement
Andrew Dice Clay stanley tumblers is on another rant, this time claiming Jason Alexander is profiting from the Clay name.Clay, adidas samba the shock comic who headlines at the Las Vegas Hilton, went on The Howard Stern Show last week and lambasted adidas campus 80s the former Seinfeld star for naming his show The Donny Clay Experience. He hates Alexander, he said. After calling Alexander a fat little meatball, Clay told Stern he d seen Alexander playing poker and saying his million-dollar-an-episode gig on Seinfeld made any bet reasonable.Dice s hypothetical response, according to Stern s Web site: You ever get a million a night Like me. Cause that s what I d get. ... Here s a guy that was getting a million an episode on Seinfeld, you know, just to be the little fat guy next door. What aggravated him most, Clay admitted, was Alexander s one-man show at Planet Hollywood Resort in which he plays a foul-mouthed motivational speaker. The first time I ever heard about him he was saying nasty expletive about me ... then

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste