Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
nops Google Sheets now uses machine learning to help you visualize your data
Pggo Intel s drone lightshow now works indoors
It seems like a responsible move for the founder to hand the reins to someone else who might be a better match for managing a decade-old company. Tseng had done a remarkable job of keeping Tagged earning enough money to survive for years past its peak.December 11th w stanley thermos ill be Tseng last day as an employee. In a blog post, Tseng explained his emotions about the change s stanley tumbler aying if we is and will always be my baby so making this transition is not easy for me, but I am com stanley cup forted knowing that I m leaving the company in good shape and in good hands. Over the years, Tseng has become a smiling staple of the Silicon Valley social scene, and is known for his love of a good DJ set.Tseng tells me the products & 8220 till have a great team of over 100 people and 2015 will be our 8th consecutive profitable year. The company raised $12 million, but also $15 million in debt, not equity. Now, Tseng happily reveals that if we just paid off all our venture debt loans so w Dkqh After Raising Further 鈧?00K, TransferGo Launches Its Money Transfer Service In UK
Today Snapchat is rolling out an update that lets you send clips from Discover to friends. By tapping and holding on a Discover photo or video snap, users can add their own drawing and text embellishments and send them privately to friends. Those Snaps will include a Sent via Discove stanley quencher r banner that users can click to jump straight into Dis stanley cup cover.Snapchat announced the update in its own Snapchannel in Discover, which was spotted by Joshua Lee;聽the app updates that allow Discover messaging should be avai stanley cup lable for iOS and Android soon. The news comes a聽day after another effort was announced to intertwine Snapchat different products. Yesterday Snapchat began letting users download vector versions of their QR Snapcodes that others can scan to instantly follow them.One Discover partner told The Information that its daily views had fallen from 1 million to 700,000 and were trending downwards. That means just a tiny fraction of Snapchat users some believe there may be over

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste