Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
rkum Pills could replace daily injections in the near future
Syct Helena bridge nominated for the National Register of Historical Places
Imagine being told your typical five-day work week will transition to a four-day work week. Your pay won t decrease, but you have to get the same amount of work done.It was a change that seemed a bit daunting to many employees at Advanced RV in Cleveland, Ohio. How are we going to take 40 hours and reduce it down to 32 hours and still keep the same workload Advanced RV engineer Myron Hare said. Advanced RV is a manufacturing company that builds custom high-end sprinter mot stanley cup or homes.CEO Mike stanley cup Neundorfer says he agreed to participate in a six-month trial of a four-day work week because he wanted to improve his workers quality of life. It is amazing Saturday night to have that flash that, oh my gosh, it s not Sunday night, it s only Saturday and I have another day, Neundorfer said.Advanced RV was one of more than 200 companies that tried out a four-day work week, but only a handful were manufacturing companies. The nonprofit stanley cup 4 Day Week Global ran the trial.Director Alex Soojung-Kim Pang says it s not just work-from-home and tech jobs that can transition to four days. They ve also found success with nursing homes, restaurants, and factories. It s something that requires a lot of co Mtrl More Than a Vote recruits 10,000 poll workers, former President Obama thanks them during Game 1 of NBA Finals
BILLINGS- Through the years, a special Christmas light display in Billings has drawn passers-by to take pictures or propose marriage. Its even brought visitors from Germany.Chris Troup transformed his front yard into the Billings North Pole.He started air max the tradition 11 years ago with 10,000 lights and increased it this year to 140,000.Troup has 30,000 extra lights, three miles of wiring and has redone the electrical work to accommodate the lights.He says its all worthwhile to bring people together at Christmas. Its everything to me to see what it means to the kids that walk up, Troup said. This year Ive got a dedication to my father-in-law, Dan Koslowitz, Papa Christmas. And Troup says its important to celebrate Christmas. We need to step back and assess wha yeezy t we have at the end of the year and rejoice and enjoy, Troup said. Definitely about Jesus, the birth, all that. Its definitely a big thing. I get emotional over that. The Billings North Pole, at 4516 Stone St., will be lit every night from 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. through Jan. 1.Reporting by David Jay for MTN News af1 Copyright 2024 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 3 Gast/Gäste