Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
acnx Four people injured in quadruple shooting Friday afternoon in Southeast Baltimor
Fpqp Donations to the NRA tripled after the Parkland, Florida shooting
Baltimore s 911 operators and emergency dispatchers have been nationally recognized for managing the high volume of calls during the April 2015 civil unrest.The Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials International has awarded the 911 center its Team of the Year award for 2016.Through April 25-29 of 2015, the city s 911center received 28,400 calls. Just on April 27, between 2-11 p.m., the center received more than 11,000 calls.During this period, Baltimore City Emergency Communica stanley cup tions Center staff came in early, stayed late, focused harder, and worked as a cohesive unit to ensure th stanley uk e safety of our citizens, Fire Fighters and Police stanley cup Officers. Dreb New crack from Hawaii volcano is spewing lava near geothermal plant
BALTIMORE 鈥?Than stanley water bottle ksgiving is known for two things, the food and football. This year is no different.Ahead of the 103rd Brooks Financial Turkey Bowl, WMAR-2 News went chatted with John stanley cup Unitas Jr. Question: It s been 50 years since you retired, what goes on through your heart Answer: I m very proud my father s name is attached to the stadium. I miss him terribly, it s been over 20 years since his passing. I m happy to be here, go Cardinals.Q: They played together [Jay and Unitas], tell me about that You weren t even playing quarterback!A: I d rather hit somebody than be hit, so I decided to be a free safety more so than a quarterback. I did play, Jay was my tight end, and we made a heck of a team. Q: Tell me about what s happening next year, what are you putting on A: It s our 50th anniversary for our graduat caneca stanley ion from Calvert Hall, 1974. We re still here, looking forward to getting together with a lot of the guys that we grew up with and played ball with. It s going to be fun.Q: What abou

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste