Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
mqpe Southgate Mall says no Trader Joe s in former Lucky s; other tenants being explo
Kthn Signal Peak coal mine near Roundup agrees to $1M plea deal for federal violations
Federal prosecutors are now getting involved in a case that led to a 1-year-old s death and three other children being hospitalized due to fentanyl poisoning at a New York City day care.The day care operator, Grei Mendez, and her husband s cousin Carlisto Acevedo Brito, to whom Mendez rented a room inside the day care, we stanley cups re charged with federal narcotics conspiracy charges Tuesday, on top of their already announced state charges of murder and attempted murder showing depraved indifference in 1-year-old Nicholas Dominici s death.Though Mendez maintained to authorities she had no knowledge of the fentanyl s pres stanley cup ence in the day care, the new charges allege she did and ev stanley cup en tried to cover it up before contacting authorities about the poisoned children.On Friday afternoon, Mendez called her husband twice then called 911, according to the criminal complaint, when she told police the three young children in her care wouldn t wake up from nap time.SEE MORE: 2 charged with murder for 1-year-old s fentanyl overdose at day careSurveillance footage shows her husband entered the apartment that housed the center and left with at least two full shopping bags out of a back alley just minutes bef Amwx Scripps National Spelling Bee suspends national finals amid coronavirus pandemic
A waitress at a New York City restaurant says she was let go after her employer required employees to get the COVID-19 vaccine and she asked for time to study possible side effects.Restaurant workers, including servers, cooks, and those making del adidas samba iveries, are now eligible in New York to get the vaccine.Over the weekend, the Red Hook Tavern in Brooklyn required employees to get vaccinated, according to the New York Times. On Monday, after working 13 hours on Valentine s Day, waitress Bonnie Jacobson was terminated.Jacobson says sh skechers e asked for time to study the vaccines possible effects on fertility, saying there was just not enough information available at this time.In an int yeezy erview with the Times, Jacobson said she supports the vaccine, and if it wasnt for this one thing, I would probably get it. My husband and I just got married, and were planning on starting to try to have children in August, Jacobson told WNBC, who first reported her story. It s already been postponed, I would hate for something to happen and me get the vaccine and we have to hold off a few more years. In response, the Red Hook Tavern says the issue could have been handled differently, and that they changed em

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste