Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
vasr Scuffle Expat held for thrashing immigration officials
Nwcr Nawaz Sharif moves SC against IHC order
LONDON:Manchester City kept up the pressure on Premier League leaders Liverpool with a 4-1 win at home to Southampton in Saturday s early kick-off match.Victory saw City close to within a point of Liverpool with a game in hand as they face the Reds in next week s fixture.However, controversy surrounded Nasri s goal that made it 2-1 with David Silva, who played in nike air max plus the French mid adidas campus 80s fielder, in an offside position when he received the ball only for referee Chris Foy and his linesmen to let play continue. I haven t seen it (City s second goal) yet but it is the referee who decides, said Pellegrini. I don t think the difference between the two sides was just one goal. They had possession but no real chances to score. Now we have an important game against Liverpool. We have a lot of time to prepare and I don t think that game will decide the Premier League. Meanwhile, Sa air max 720 ints Manager Mauricio Pochettino, who was furious at the decision to let Nasri s goal stand, stated it as the turning point i ISLA stanley website MABAD:A airmax district and sessions court in Islamabad on Friday approved a one-day transit remand of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan rsquo;s nephew and new balance uomo focal person Hassaan Khan Niazi to the Quetta police.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste