Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
cmxr If suffering continues MQM-P will have to decide about PTI
Kaqk CM vows to guard polio drive against sabotage
FAISALABAD:Hundreds of activists associated with the Deaf Welfare Association protested stanley against discrimination against those with challenged hearing at Zila Council Chowk on Saturday. Carrying banners and placards, they blocked University Road for traffic for several hours. They als yeezy schuh o beat a passer-by during the protest. uhammad Amin, one of the protestors, said Deaf and dumb people are an yeezy 350 integral part of the society but the government is discriminating against them. He said deaf and dumb people made up 1.6 per cent of the population. He said the government had not provided them the facilities they needed. He said the government should allocate a two percent quota for the deaf and dumb persons in all government departments. Deaf and dumb people should also be given representation in the national and provincial assemblies so that they can contribute to the welfare of their community, he said. A representative of the Faisalabad district coordination officer pacified the protestors by KARACHI:Living in London, I got into the wonderful routine of going out for a daily run; a habit I decided to retain upon returning to Pakistan last year.However, I soon d nike air max 1 iscovered that this was as hazardous as smoking several packs of cigarettes a day. Karachi rsquo;s roads nd air max95 ash; as with most of Pakistan ndash; are hogged by trucks, tankers, SUVs, and other high-emission vehicles emitting noxious carbon monoxide fumes.For those unaware, carbon monoxide is a colourless and poisonous gas that can make you seriously ill ndash; an new balance uomo d can even prove fatal ndash; if you breathe it in; something I soon discovered. As someone who hardly ever fell sick, losing weight, getting regular stomach bugs, and intermittent coughs have been the norm and the most difficult part of moving back.Of course, the problem is global; the climate crisis is fast moving towards the point of no return. Recent talks at the COP28 Summit held in Dubai reached a crisis point over the lack of commitment to phase out f

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste