Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
xcry Texas governor issues last minute reprieve for son who ordered family killed
Xsbx Identity card of OBL plot owner uncovered
LAHORE: Experimental is how the artists behind the Drawing Conclusions 鈥?the black and white sket nike 97 ches and prints exhibited at the Lahore Arts Council 鈥?describe their work.The exhibit opened on Tuesday and will continue till January 29.Of the three National College of Arts graduates, two 鈥?Anushka Rustumji and Ali Mansur 鈥?had painted the human figure as their final year projects. Zara Asgh tenis yeezys ar had majored in print making.For Rustumji and Mansur, sketching with black, blue and grey pens and charcoal marked a departure from the mediums they were comfortable with for so long: acrylic, oil yeezys 350 or water colours. It is best to explore. You move on from the ideas and techniques you learn in school. It is quite a leap, but I enjoy sketching free-hand. It allows me to be more expressive, says Rustumji. She has three pen and charcoal sketches on display that are inspired from personal dreams and journeys . It is refreshing, is how Rustumji describes the switch. She is planning on doing more sketc Popular TV show,聽Ehd-e-Wafa s much-awaited finale aired over the weekend. The ep air nike max plus isode was a bittersweet moment for audiences, in the sense that while they were happy new balance to see the SSG gang fulfill their aspiration, they were sad to see the show end.Regardless, audiences and the聽cast alike expressed their love for the show on Twitter. Actor Osman Khalid Butt tweeted a dialogue from the finally uttered by his character, Malik Shahzain. He said, Friends are聽the聽family聽you choose. So choose wisely. 39;Friends are the family you choose.So choose wisely. 39;- Malik Shahzain. SSGforlife mdash; Osman Khalid Butt 馃嚨馃嚫 (@aClockworkObi) March 15, 2020Following this, actor Zara Noor Abbas, the Rani of the serial also penned an emotional and elaborate note yesterday. Zara s character聽was聽an optimistic and lively聽one, as she exhibited her growth聽through her聽loyalty聽and courage t new balance sneaker hroughout the serial.In her Instagram note she wrote, To mark the end of Ehd e Wafa, I want to thank the producers and w

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste