Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
aoif Woman killed in Boulder Highway crash
Yzdq NEON THIS WEEK
A co yeezy mmittee to recall yeezy foam embattled North Las Vegas Municipal Court Judge Catherine Ramsey turned in more than 2,700 petition signatures Thursday at City Hall.To force the judge into a special recall election, the group will need 1,984 of those signatures to pass muster, meaning the city clerk verifies that the signers voted in the 2011 election when Ramsey was elected.David Thomas, the political consultant backing the petition, said he is confident the petition will be approved and is hoping the judge will resign and avoid further wasting taxpayer funds.The recall committee, which launched in March, argues the judge should be booted for stanley cup misappropriating city funds to pay for a private lawsuit, asking employees to perform personal errands on city time, and reducing defendants’ sentences arbitrarily, causing the city to lose out on revenue it would have otherwise gained from the cases, according to a news release.Ramsey has contended, through a statement by her attorney, that the reca Hura Major GOP backer urges Trump to drop Laxalt
Bundled up on a recent Sunday in a brown winter coat, boots, gloves and a scarf covering her head, Valerie Lucas still shivered as a late afternoon wind ripped across the Clark County Social Services building parking lot.Nearly five hours before, right at noon, the former exotic dancer joined a line off Pinto Lane with dozens of others, some with small children in tow, in her seventh attempt to receive emergency rental assistance.She was waiting in line to try to get priority for another line, one that would start at 5 a.m. the next morning, to receive a $400 rental voucher. I never thought this would happen to me, said the 43-year-old Lucas, who once had men standing in line to fill her G-string with cash at the Olympic Garden strip cl stanley tumblers ub. I ve always made my own wa stanley italia y, one way or another. The standing in line process always makes you feel like you re grinding your teeth. It stanley france sucks. It s embarrassing. On Jan. 5, after another seven-hour wait, much of it inside the bu

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste