Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
pvrb Croatia to join Europe s ID-check-free area, others to wait
Kcep Fractured G20 foreign ministers grapple with deepening rifts
Sea Launch LLC President Jim Maser is resigning his post at the end of this month to become president and chief operating office of launcher startup company Space Exploration Technologies, known as SpaceX. .Maser, who joined the Boeing-led Sea Launch company seven years ago and has been its president for four and one-half years, confirmed March 16 that he had tendered his resignation but declined to confirm the SpaceX position.Maser said he had been thinking of resigning for several months, and that Sea Launch s recent success asics gel es in the marketplace and on the launch pad persuaded him that the time was right. I have had offers befo air max90 re, and some within Boeing, but I have turned them down because there were challenges here, Maser said in an interview. I think we re there now at Sea Launch. People are asking me: Why are you leaving Well, I m leaving not because something s wrong, but because everything s right. El Segundo, Calif.-based Spac adidas campus eX has been struggling for more than a year to co Vlnu Israel To Develop New Silver Sparrow Air-launch Target Missile
By SCOTT BAUERAssociated PressMADISON, Wis. AP 鈥?Republican representatives in Wisconsin on Tuesday called on Democratic Gov. Tony Evers to delete th skechers wanderschuhe e video platform TikTok from all state government devices, including his own, calling it a national security threat.The lawmakers told Evers in a letter that the popular video sharing app should be removed because it can be used by the Chinese government to spy on users and promote Chinese Communist Party propaganda. Wisconsinites expect their governor to be aware of the dangerous national security threats TikTok poses and to protect them from this avenue for CCP intelligence operations, said the letter signed by U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson and U.S. Reps. Mike Gallagher, Tom Tiffany, Glenn Grothman, Bryan Steil and Scott Fitzgerald.READ: Evers administration seeks OK to start new PFAS regulationsThe dunks shoes request comes a week after South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem, a Republican, banned stat samba sneakers e employees and contractors from accessing TikTok on state-own

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste