Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
tygf Fury as prisoners learn to keep bees, play chess and sing behind bars 鈥?and yo
Ybni The Great Train Robbery of 1963: Inside the heist of the century that saw 拢61MILLION stolen in daring theft
A WOMAN was stunned after receiving 440 identical letters from her water company in a single day.Ella Tweed, of Rugby in Warwickshire, returned home from work to discover the a stanley bottles stonishing volume of post carpeting her floor on January 27.4A woman returned home from work to find shed been sent 440 identical letters from her water company during a single dayCredit: SWNS4Ella Tweed, who lives in Warwickshire, found the funny side of the bizarre mistake - but bosses at the company have apologisedCredit: SWNSEvery single one was from Severn Trent Water offering her a new meter.Ella, 24, received so many letters during the bizarre error that she was able to fill her bathtub stanley cup with them. I thought at first that it was a mistake and I was given everyone elses letters, but they were all for me, she told CoventryLive. Every single one. I genuinely couldnt believe it. I opened a few of them and they were all the same, but I didnstanley quencher x27;t have the patience to Usse Jon Venables was so haunted by James Bulger killing he thought he had baby smell on his clothes
ARMED cops swarmed Westminster Bridge this afternoon after reports of a suspicious vehicle sparked security fears.Officers cordoned off swathes of roads in the area near Parliament and Scotland Yard headquarters - before the vehicle was deemed non-suspicious an hour later.6 Cops cordoned off Westminster Bridge and areas near Parliament and Scotland Yard this afternoonCredit: Twitter / @WoWestminsterWestminster Bridge was evacuated and closed off, with members of the public being held behind a cordon near Parliament Squar stanley cup e.A M stanley cup etropolitan Police said: We were called to reports of a suspicio stanley cups uk us vehicle, so officers are on the scene. About an hour later the force tweeted: The incident in Victoria Embankment has now concluded. The vehicle has been deemed non-suspicious. All roads will now be reopened.Helicopters could be seen flying above the area, as dozens of officers and fire crews swarmed the bridge and surrounding area.Buses were diverted and the

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste