Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
nvfo Twitter MUST stop vile abuse of female MPs who get violent and racist threats, s
Qqyy Sadiq Khan forced to scrap 拢10million eco-boiler scheme that flopped with only 134 applications
SAJID Javid has said his family could have easily been caught up in the Windrush scandal, just a day before he replaced Amber Rudd at the Home Office.The family of the new Home Secretary emigrated from Pakistan in the 1960s - around the same time as the Windrush generation of Caribbean migrants came to the UK.5 The new Home Secretary said it could have been his family caug stanley cups ht up in the Windrush scandalCredit: Rex FeaturesHe told The Sunday Telegraph: I thought that could be my mum... my dad... my uncle... it could be me. Mr Javid added: I was really concerned when I first started hearing and reading about some of the issues. It immediately impacted me. I m a聽second-generation migrant. My parents came to this country from Pakistan, just like th stanley cup e Windrush generation. 5 Migrants from the Caribbean were called to come to Britain after the Sec stanley cup ond World WarCredit: Getty - Contributor5 Sajid Javid with the last Home Secretary Amber Rudd, rightCredit: Rex Features5 Theresa May was t Rmci Five Brit MPs escaped death after Iranian diplomat smuggled bomb on a commercial flight which could have started WW3
MERCILESS Vladimir Putin has crossed a line by mobilising brutal vacuum bombs in Ukraine, Ben Wallace warned today.The Defence Secretary confirmed for the first time that Russia has deployed barbaric thermobaric weapons in their invasion.3Defence Secretary Ben WallaceCredit: Getty3A devastating vacuum bomb reportedl jordan y used near KharkivThermobaric missiles suck in surrounding oxygen before exploding in a bl jordan azing fireball to obliterate everything around it.Mr Wallace said the Kremlin gangsters illega af1 l war would leave him a global pariah for decades to come .Ukrainian officials said more than 2,000 of their civilians have been killed in the seven days of bloody fighting.Putins horrendous shelling blitz has laid waste to schools, monuments and homes in major Ukrainian cities.聽Speaking on a trip to Estonia Mr Wallace said:聽 How far he will go, what weapons he will authorise to achieve his ultimate aim is unknown. But we have seen the u

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste