Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
nwve Trans-LoC trade Traders not happy with outcome of Indo-Pak meeting
Cuwt The risky lodges Action against illegal occupants from next week
HARIPUR:MPA Gohar Nawaz Khan from PK-51 Haripur-III has once again expressed his determination to work towards the creation of the Hazara province 鈥?something he believes is owed to the soil of Hazara .Speaking to the media at his hujra i adidas samba n Khalabat Township on chanclas yeezy Tuesd nike dunk low ay, the second-time minister said he has drafted a resolution demanding a Hazara province and will shortly table it in the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (K-P) Assembly. Carving out a separate Hazara province is the constitutional right of the people and I took an oath to protect the rights of my constituents. They have been neglected during the last six decades. Gohar said he would submit his resolution come what may. Gohar was first elected as an independent during by-polls on a seat left vacant after the assassination of his elder brother and Awami National Party (ANP) MPA Akhtar Nawaz Khan in November 2008. He later joined the ANP.The MPA said he had submitted a resolution to declare the Hazara belt a separate province in his fir MANSHERA:Eight people, including an infant, lost their lives when a pa converse chucks sseng new balance damen er bus plummeted into Siran Rive new balance uomo r near Gojra Bridge.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste