Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
hdtz A night to remember Atif Aslam lights up Ambani s pre-wedding soiree in London
Ycvm Energy mix Despite multiple options Pakistan should not give up on hydel
KARACHI:New clothing line Black&White is the brainchild of Nabeela Fatima, a 28-year-old Lums graduate. Her passion for fashion resulted into three diversified collections at her store; Kurtaan, offering only kurtas; Chic, offering semi-formal wear, and Dusk, which is a complete formal line.Fatima feels that apart from an educatio adidas yeezy n in fashion and textile design, a designer must have good aesthetic sense. I have a team of designers who manage my brand, she said. Two are from the Asian Institute of Fashion Design and one is from the Indus Valley School of Art and Architecture. So yes, a degree is a must, but yeezy 350 one must also have a designing sense. yeezys slide On Wednesday evening, at Dolmen Mall Tariq Road, Black&White opened its doors with a small fashion presentation. At the event, Fatima talked about her affinity with fashion. For me, fashion is creativity, it is in-built. It s not just about business, for me it is all about passion. With a small fountain in the centre of the store and ISLAMABAD:The Islamabad High Court (IHC) on Thursday disposed of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf rsquo;s (PTI) petition against notices issued by the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA).The former ruling party had moved court against FIA for taking action following the Election Commission of Pakistan 39;s (ECP) verdict in the prohibited funding case.Last week, IHCsuspended the notices nike airmax 270 damen sent by the FIA and sought comments till August 10. The court also summoned FIA officials in person for the next hearin converse schuhen g.Today, acting Chief Justice Amir Farooq issued a four-page written decision on the matter.The judge ruled that the notices against which the application was filed have been implemented. After PTI secreteriat employees responded to the notices and the inquiry in question took place, the application became ineffective, stated the judgment.The ruling noted that the petitioner rsquo;s counsel had pleaded that the notices were issued in violation of the court order new balance sneaker and FIA circular; however, the co

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste