Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
fbfn Jane Russell star of 40s and 50s films dies
Vazk Arizona woman indicted in deaths of twin autistic grandsons
MONTECITO, Calif. Anxious family members awaited word on loved ones Wednesday as rescue crews searched grimy debris and ruins for more than a dozen people missing after mudslides in Southern California destroyed an estimated 100 hous adidas campus damen es, swept cars to the beach and left at least 17 victims dead. nike sb dunk It just waiting and not knowing, and the more I haven ;t heard from them we have to find them, said Kelly Weimer, whose elderly parents ; home was wrecked by the torrent of mud, trees and boulders that flowed down a fire-scarred mountain and slammed into the coastal town of Montecito in Santa Barbara County early Tuesday.The drenching storm that triggered the disaster gave way to sunny skies, as hundreds of searchers carefully combed a messy landscap stanley cup becher e strewn with hazards. We ;ve gotten multiple reports of rescuers falling through manholes that were covered with mud, swimming pools that were covered up with mud, said Anthony Buzzeri Rihd Jury acquits white Tulsa cop in shooting of unarmed black man
WASHINGTON — In an extraordinary public accusation, the head of the Senate Intelligence Committee declared on Tuesday that the CIA interfered with and then tried to intimidate a congressional investigation into the agency&rsquo possible use of torture in terror probes during the Bush administration.The CIA clandestinely removed documents and searched nb a computer network set up for lawmakers, said Sen. Dianne Feinstein in a long and biting speech on the Senate floor. In an escalating dispute with an agency she has long supported, she said the CIA may well have violated criminal laws and the U.S. Constitution.At odds on major contentions, both sides have involved the Justice Department. adidas campus donna The CIA&rsquo inspector general, David Buckley, has referred the matter to Justice, and the CIA&rsquo acting counsel responded by filing a criminal report about the intelligence committee staff.“I am not taking it lightly,” Feinstein said of the tit-for-tat investigati adidas campus femme ons. “I

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste