Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
cutk Meghan King Edmonds vs. Jim Edmonds: Breaking Down Their Rocky Marriage
Ivbb Drew Barrymore Shares Her Realistic Self-Care Practices, Doesn t Do the quot;F--king Bubble Baths quot;
How Exactly The White Lotus Changed Sabrina Impacciatores LifeThe White Lotus Sabrina Impacciatore shared how the HBO series changed her life, career and future.By Vivian Kwarm Dec 28, 2022 5:52 PMTagsTVCelebritiesWatch: The White Lotus Season 3: EVERYTHING We KnowSabrina Impacciatore聽has checked in to her best life.聽The White Lotus star is sharing how聽being cast as hotel manager聽Valentina聽in the HBO series drastically tra stanley cup nsformed her life and career. Ive often been in California, [but] after the first episode a stanley cup ired, everyone recognized me, she聽said in a December interview with聽The Hollywood Reporter. Ive become part of a real cultural phenomenon that is followed very passionately. However, Impacciatore almost didnt play the dedicated Valentina, as she initially rejected the audition. I have to confess: I hadnt seen the first season [when I was cast], she聽recalled. In general, stanley cup I dont really watch TV series Fbyv Matt Damon Isn t Happy Jimmy Kimmel Is Taking a quot;Couple Months Off quot; of Late-Night Show
Watch Blue Ivy Carter Get Adorably Starstruck While Meeting LeBron JamesBlue Ivy Carter attended the Los Angeles Lakers games against the Los Angeles Clippers on Sunday with her dad Jay-Z. After the Lakers asics victory, the two met LeBron James on the courtBy Elyse Dupre Mar 09, 2020 12:10 PMTagsSportsBey adidas og onc茅Blue Ivy CarterCelebritiesJay ZLeBron James Allen Berezovsky/Getty ImagesEven celebrities get starstruck.Beyonce and Jay Zs firstborn Blue Ivy Carter proved this to be true while meeting LeBron James at the Los Angeles Staples Center on Sunday.聽After the Los Angeles Lakers beat the Los Angeles Clippers with a final score of 112 to 103, the father-daughter duo made their way onto the court to greet the basketball pro. Thats when the 35-year-o af1 ld athlete learned the little lady had a special request.At first, the 8-year-old star asked her 50-year-old dad to relay the message. I cant do it, the rapper replied, per a video shared by ESPN. If you want

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste