Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
smld Our road was resurfaced but the council made it WORSE 鈥?the kids can t even ro
Dunn D-Day veteran, 99, amp; girl, 12, wear new plastic-free poppies with pride 鈥?as this year s appeal aims to raise 拢44million
SUSSEX Bulldog Dotty needed surgery to remove a tennis ball she swallowed whole.The one-year-old Sussex Bulldog wolfed the ball down in o bidon stanley ne gulp while out for a walk with her owner, Amy Fillery.3The one-year-old Sussex Bulldog wolfed the ball down in one gulp while out for a walk with her owner, Amy FilleryCredit: Simon Jones3Amy, 37, assumed her pooch had just lost the toy as she never imagined she could swallow one so quicklyCredit: Simon Jones3An X-ray showed her pooch swallowed a tennis ballCredit: Simon JonesAmy, 37, assumed her p stanley cup ooch had just lost the toy as she never imagined she could swallow one so quickly.She told The Sun: She loves her tennis balls and I usually get through about 10 a week because she always loses them. I saw her gulp something down but I never imagined it would be the tennis ball. I assumed she must have lost it so we tried to look for it but couldn t find it. Amy, from Copthorne, West Sussex, took Dotty home and realised something was wr stanley cup ong when the famil Bfec Disgraced BBC presenter Martin Bashir paid 拢60,000 while on sick leave since August
RAREBIT-FLAVOURED crisps have been pulled from shelves amid claims they are offensive and play up to a tired Welsh stereotypequ stanley cup ot;.The REAL Crisps packet featured a picture of a miner dubbed Rhodri 鈥?leading some to accuse the brand of cultural appropriation .3 REAL Crisps launched the Welsh Rarebit flavour four years agoA blurb on the pack reads: Meet Rhodri, Or Rhondda Rodders to the lads down the Lamp Helmet. But critics were left outraged as the last coal mines in the Rhondda area closed in the 1980s.Despite this, th stanley cups e baffling blurb added: Like his father, his father and his father before him, this Real Welshman was born to swing a pick. But after work hed rather pick a pack of his favourite Colliers Powerful Welsh Rarebit crisps. Forget other flavours, for him it has to be a bag of the black stuff and a taste so strong itstanley water bottles x27;d put a canary on its back. 3 Makers Tayto apologised and claimed the market

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste