Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
cgzy Anti-Trump rally held in Cleveland Saturday afternoon
Fdet Cleveland Guardians trade OF Will Benson to Cincinnati Reds for OF Justin Boyd
My platonic ideal of a political candid uggs barn ate to serve the people of my state would be a pro yeezy 350 gressive gay feminist mom who runs on issues like prison reform, public education and reproductive justice. It s just that she d also have to have experience. Any experience. So hear me out:聽What if TV stars who ve never held down a adidas campus 00s public service job running for office actually聽isn t a good idea The announcement Monday that Emmy and Tony-winning actress Cynthia Nixon was officially running for governor of New York was immediately met with a barrage of Sex and the City jokes and a baffling amount of support. She s got my vote, an educated, successful female friend of mine instantly opined. On Twitter, Charlotte Clymer enthused that Cynthia Nixon has been a political activist for years. She s also quite charismatic. You may argue against her positions, but if you ve voted for Trump, Schwarzenegger, or Reagan, claiming she s just an entertainer with no political experience translates to She s Eoev 3rd annual Cleveland All-Star Fitness Expo Comedy Bash held at Cleveland Browns Stadium
Authorities are investigating an officer-involved shooting that happened Frid mizuno ay night in Akron.Details of the incide salomon winterschuhe n jordan t are still scarce. According to the Akron Fire Department, one person was taken to a nearby hospital.The incident took place on Waterloo Road. Police have not released information on who was injured or the specifics regarding the shooting.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste