Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
ojhf Ex-PM Gordon Brown says Jeremy Corbyn has got to change to urgently end Labour
Xcuf Who do YOU want to be the next Prime Minister: Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss Have your say as they battle it out for top job
A DRIVER unwittingly captured bizarre footage of the moment a carer accidentally tips an unsuspecting patient out of her stanley cup wheelchair after hitting a kerb.Nigel Betts was stunned to see the chairs disabled occupant tumble face first towards the pavement as he drove through Somerset.聽2 Footage filmed on a dash cam shows the moment the wheelchairs occ stanley cup upant is sent tumbling out of her chairCredit: Mercury PressThe 48-year-old charity workers dash cam footage is left on a worrying cliff-hanger as a car drives past at the moment of impact.Nigel, from Somerset, said: I was just driving in the outside lane of two lanes when I saw this happened to the left of me. I saw what happened straight away. Im quite an observant driver so I wasnt just looking 2ft in front of my car and I noticed it.related storiesCASH-A FIERCELost footage of 10-year-old Beyonce to be sold for up to 拢2.9MILLION at auctionLost Voices Creepy footage of an aba stanley cup ndoned mine captures terri Qicd Fears that turmoil in wake of failed coup could scupper crucial EU-Turkey migrant deal and lead to fresh wave of refugees from Middle East
TWO million time-wasters were turned away from hospital AE units last year.One in ten patients cases were d airmax eemed not urgent by frontline medical teams.2 NHS figures air max 1 show that 1 in 10 emergency ward cases and are not urgent and for non-emergency medical help dial 111 or visit the NHS websiteNHS advice says AE visits should take place only in genuine life-threatening emergencies and are not an alternative to a GP appointment. NHS yeezy figures show more than four million people were discharged from AEs in England without needing treatment in the past two years.Labour s Shadow Health Secretary, Jonathan Ashworth said: When we ve lost 1,000 family doctors and local community chemists have been cut back, it s no wonder desperate families feel they have no option but to turn up at AE. 2 Labour s Shadow Health Secretary, Jonathan Ashworth believes that the high rise in AE calls is due to the 1,000 recent GP cutsMost read in healthQUICK FIXWhat is the LighterLife diet,

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste