Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
gyww Brits face 拢10bn tax raid as Theresa May confirms we ll have to pay a bit more
Igga Cabinet back global immigration system that attracts the world s best talent post-Brexit and cuts EU migration 80%
A HORRIFIED dad found a man appearing to pleasure himself in the toilets at a McDonalds.Anxious parents are now being urged not to let their child use the facilities alone after the dad-of-two discovered the fiend in the loos.2 A dad apparently saw a man pleasuring himself in a McDonalds in SwanseaThe customer, w stanley cup ho doesnt want to be named, was in the fast food restaurant in Swansea with his two daughters when he stumbled across the man.He confronted the man, who grabbed his Asda bags and legged it out there pretty sharpish .The dad wrote on Facebook: I was in McDonald s in Cwmdu on October 31 at 2.30pm when I stanley cup walked into the toilet and saw a guy acting really suspicious in there. He was really shifty as soon as I walked in and he stood by the trough so I went into the cubical to use the toilet.2 The dad raised the alarm with the McDonalds managerCredit: Alamy I washed my hands then left the toilet. I stanley cup then walked back in seconds later and Chml UK lockdown rules: The ultimate guide to what you can and can t do in high covid areas
LABOUR has today banned shamed Chris Williamson and two other controversial candidates from standing聽to be MPs again at the upcoming election.He had the whip withdrawn and was booted out of Labour after saying the party had been too apologetic about anti-Semitism.1 Chris Williamson was barred from standing for Labour today - along with two othersCredit: PATongueress AssociationCorbyn-ally Mr Williamson tried and聽failed to get back in the party with a legal challenge.The others are Stephen Hepburn - who is currently suspended by Labour, and Roger Godsiff, who was tr jordan iggered for reselection by members in his Birmingham constituents.Mr Hepburn, who was the MP for Jarrow, was suspended from the party over allegations he sexually harassed a female party member on a night out in 2005.And Mr Godsiff was triggered by furious local Labour members for backing parents who were opposed to LGBT education in the area.The decision was taken at a meeting of L adidas campus abours ruling NEC adidas samba og earlier.A pa

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste