Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
xrwd A warm and dry start to the week
Itea How to leverage great credit without borrowing a dime
WASHINGTON CNN -- The White House kitchen can produce most anything, but it looks like President Donald Trump keeps running back to an old favorite: meatloaf.Tom Barrack, a longtime confidant of Trump, told CNN s Erin Burnett on OutFront Tuesday that he ate meatloaf with the President, days after New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said he h stanley cup ad to do the same.Barrack met with Trump at the White House earlier in the day and said the President loves the White House k stanley tumblers itchen s meatloaf, a dish whose ingredients could be prepared into any number of things that are not a rectangular slab of fully baked ground meat. By the way, his favorite dish was meatloaf. The lunch was terrific, Barrack said. The meatloaf is incredible. CNN has reached out to the White House for an explanation as to why the meatloaf is so good.Christie ate with Trump at the White House on February 14, a stanley cup nd afterward, he described the experience while hosting a radio show, saying the President made him eat the meatloaf. Thi Omwe Hilary Duff apologizes for controversial pilgrim costume
BALTIMORE 鈥?The Baltimore by Baltimore festival returned to the Inner Harbor this weekend.The festival series spotlights black artists in the city, featuring the best musicians, food vendors, crafters, and other artists.This weekend s theme was The Black Baltimore Renaissance, and it centered on youth voices from groups like Baltimore Yout stanley cups uk h Arts.Part of their mission is to help incarcerated youth turn their lives around. I joined BYA earlier last year when I was inca stanley mugs rcerated, and since then they have helped me get my life together caneca stanley and make better life choices, said BYA member Bryce Barrett. I haven t been locked up since early 2022, and since I ve been home, I haven t violated probation; I stuck to court orders, and I ve been doing better since I joined BYA. They ve helped me a lot. BYA runs programs throughout the year for young people aged 14 to 25.The next Baltimore by Baltimore festival is August 5th and will be focused on Latin heritage.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste