Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
rygi The Fight for Same-Sex Marriage Isn t Over. Far From It.
Kbkh Emma Boettcher s Jeopardy! Run Ends 3 Games After She Bested James Holzhauer
Taylor Swift, left, and Democratic presidential candidate Vice President Kamala Harris with her running mate Minn. Gov. Tim Walz, right. Gareth Cattermole鈥擳AS24/Getty Images; Kamil Krzaczynski鈥擜FP/Getty ImagesBy Koh EweUpdated: September 11, 2024 10:00 AM EDT | Originally published: September 10, 202 adidas yeezyslide 4 11:40 PM EDTPerhaps the most famous celebrity in the world has finally weighed in on the 2024 U.S. presidential election.Pop superstar Taylor Swift announced her endorsement of Vice President Kamala Harris moments a yeezy fter the conclusion of a debate between the Democratic nominee and her Republican opponent former President Donald Trump, putting to bed any uncertainty about Swifts political leanings after some criticisms had bubbled on social media over her not being more clear sooner. The election is less than 60 days away, and voting has already begun. Like many of you, I watched the debate tonight, the TIME Person of the Year wrote in an Instagram post on Tuesday night. Im voting for [Harris] because she fights for the rights and causes I believe need a warrior to champion them. I think she is a steady-handed, gif yeezy ted leader and I believe we can accomplish so much more in this countr Ijpk Fiat Recalls 1.9 Million Vehicles For Air Bag Defect Linked to 3 Deaths
By Daniel DAddarioOctober 17, 2017 3:59 PM EDTEveryonersquo tired on the set of Stranger Things. Irsquo;m visiting on a Friday in May, and a months-long, effects-heavy Season 2 shoot is grinding toward its end. Itrsquo going slo adidas samba w, says Millie Bobby Brown, the 13-year-old Emmy nominee who plays the supernatural character Eleven. Last season, it felt like we were rapid. Everything was fast, she says. But now the anticipation from the fans scares everyone. It makes the Duffers stressed. It makes us stressed.The Duffers are Matt and Ross, identical 33-year-old twins and the maestros of a show that was about the only thing every-one seemed able to agree on during the contentious summer of 2016. The Netflix series, whose eight-episode first season arrived with relatively little fanfare that July, was set in 1983 and told the story of a group of young Dungeons Dragonsndash;playing friends who encounter interdimensional forces. As they look for their missing fr adidas samba iend Will Noah Schnapp , they befriend a mysteriously powerful preteen girl Brown . Willrsquo mother Winona Ryder unravels as she searches for him wi yeezy foam th the help of

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste