Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
xlcq Electricity Supply Units New transformers to cut losses
Jnwt Ex-Thunderbirds commander gets new post at Creech
Bernie Robbins, 76, hustles around the car repair shop he owns in Summerlin — he retired once for two weeks but feared it would adidas yeezys boost kill him — and talks about how he could have been a professional punchball player if such a league existed.As he inspected a brake job one of his mechanics was doing Monday — “lookin’ good” — he remembers the days in the 1950s when he could punch a hard ball of rubber more than twice the 120 feet between two sewers in the middle of a Brooklyn, New York, street.“I don’t like to brag, but I really was the best at playing punchball in Brooklyn,” he says. “I loved tha adidas samba schuhe t game.”Punchball was similar to baseball but wit stanley cup hout a pitcher, catcher or batter. The “batter” tosses the ball and then uses a volleyball-type approach to put the ball in play.Step into Robbins’ SUVs & 38;Trucks R Us shop, 10127 W. Charleston Blvd., and you’re never quite sure what you’re going to h Wgek ZZ TOP PERFORMS AT SUNSET STATION
NEW YORK — The guide dog that leaped onto subway tracks after his blind owner lost consciousness and fell off a station platform is assured a loving home after his retirement.Cecil Williams, who has been recovering at a hospital with Orlando still by his side, had been slated to get another working dog in January or February to replace the 11-year-old black Lab.Now, he would ideally like to have two dogs - one working and one retired as a pet - if logistics, physical abilities and finances allow.If that&rsquo not possible, the family that raised Orlando as adidas samba homme a puppy says it will be “absolutely thrilled to have him back,” said Guiding Eyes for the Blind spokeswoman Michelle Brier. “They’re very thrilled their little baby has made such a big diffe yeezys rence.”William adidas samba s told The Associated Press on Tuesday that he couldn’t pay for a non-working dog, so he was planning to look for a good home for Orlando. Guiding Eyes, based in Yorktown Heights, N.Y., pro

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste