Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
trgp You have a high IQ if you can spot all 15 faces in this optical illusion in 20 s
Gcgf Shocking moment two young kids are forced to stand outside mum s car as she romps with new boyfriend on back seat
AFGHANISTANS biggest female pop star fled Kabul on a US Air Force plane over growing fears of the woman-hating Taliban death squads.Aryana Sayeed, 36, who lives in Turkey, reassured her In stanley cup stagram followers of her safety after escaping the country on Wednesday.6Aryana Sayeed was a judge on Afghanistans The Voice6Ms Sayeed escaped Afghanistan with her husband on a US cargo planeCredit: Newsflash6The 36-year-old pop star boarded a plane to Doha in Qatar before travelling to Istanbul where she livesCred stanley termoska it: Newsflash I am well and alive and after a couple of unforgettable nights, I have reached Doha, Qatar and am awaiting my stanley cup price eventual flight back home to Istanbul, the singer told her 1.3 million Instagram followers.聽Ms Sayeed, a singer and judge on the Afghan version of The Voice, later posted an update showing that she had flown to Turkeys capital, Istanbul. After I get home and my mind and emotions return back to normal from a world of disbelief and shock, Alzx Donald Trump slams coward deputy sheriff after he failed to stop Florida school shooter
INCREDIBLE pictures have emerged showing a gold medal-winni vaso stanley ng Chinese gymnast aged just seven with a ripped eight-pack and massive guns.Chen Yi is one of China s next generation of sporting stars 鈥?the potential Olympic athletes of the future.4 Pictures of this muscular little boy in China have gone viralCredit: Rex Features4 Chen Yi is just seven years old, but boasts a formidable eight-packCredit: Rex FeaturesPictures of the little lad went viral after he dominated the gymnastics at the 19th Sports Meeting in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, eastern China, last weekend.Yi won six gold medals and one silver medal in events including the floor, pommel horse, still rings, vault, parallel bars and horizontal bar.He left home and started training when he was five years old.And after two years his hard work seems to have paid off, with the little boy looking every bit the next s stanley quencher porting superstar.The int stanley tumbler ense training has left Yi with a shockingly robust figure.Pictures show him taking off his s

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste