Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
xxyh World s most endangered indigenous peoples captured in stunning pics by Brit pho
Imqw My house was so swamped with raw sewage and mould my hair FELL OUT鈥?now I m forced to sleep in garden with my son
SIX people have been killed in a mass shooting inside a Czech Republic hospital.The gunman - who fled after the rampage in Ostrava - shot himself in the head after cops cornered him.18 Police stand guard outside Ostrava City Hospital in the Czech RepublicCredit: EPA18 Police said they were hunting this man in connectio stanley mug n with the attackCredit: Twitter / PolicieCR18 The suspected killer was seen insi stanley cups de a hospital corridor this morningCredit: Twitter / PolicieCR18 A man with an illegal gun shot six people dead and wounded three moreCredit: EPA18 Cops were called after a 42-year-old gunman killed six people on Tuesday at a hospital waiting roomCredit: AP:Associated Press18 Armed police arriving at the hospital, which was evacuated after the shooter killed people inside the trauma clinicCredit: EPAP stanley cupe olice evacuated patients and medics after the horrific attack in the Czech Republics north-east at about 7am local time, while nearby nurseries, government offices and schools went into loc Teyl Dramatic moment Aer Lingus plane from Dublin bursts into flames at Orlando airport leaving passengers stranded on a holiday from hell
A DOG bit off a four-year-old boys hand and ate it after he stuck it under a fence to pet a husky.The boy in the US state of Utah had a sock on his arm when he put it in a gap between the ground an stanley thermos d a fence in his back garden on Sunday.3 The boy was airlifted from his home in Layton, Utah, and flown to Salt Lake City where he had emergency surgeryThe husky ripped off the boys entire hand and two to three inches of his arm, Layton Fire Battalion Chief Jason Cook said.The boys father tried desperately to st stanley kubek termiczny op the bleeding and comfort his son until emergency workers arrived at their home in Layton.A helicopter then rushed the boy to a hospital in Salt Lake City for surgery, Cook said.Official stanley tumbler s said he was doing well and is expected to survive.Medics couldnt find his hand and are almost certain the dog ingested it, he said.Medical personnel and animal control officials briefly considered putting down the dog to retrieve the hand for reattachment, but the surgeon sai

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste