Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
jynv Ex Cabinet Minister Owen Paterson WON T be suspended from Commons after Tory MPs
Llcw Jeremy Corbyn supporters hound BBC presenter with anti-Semitic abuse after she humiliates Labour leader on childcare costs
CBEEBIES latest children s character aims to do much more than just entertain young minds.The new cartoon, Bitz Bob, will follow the adventures of Bitz, an eight-year-old female engineer and her little brother Bob.3 CBeebies is set to launch a new female-led show Bi stanley cup tz Bob to promote equalityCredit: Cbeebies/YoutubeIt is hoped that the kid-friendly channel s newest recruit will combat gender imbalances in the world of animation.While the corporation has aimed to increase the profile of women across its operations, equality in children s programming remains one of the most overlooked areas.Kay Benbow, who steps down this month after seven years at the helm of CBeebies, acknowledged the disparity and praised the new girl character.Speaking stanley cup to The Times, she said: Shes the problem solver. Weve female engineering consultants on board. We always aim to inspire on CBeebies and I hope that will encourage a new generation of eng stanley cup ineer. 3 Childhood favou Zhah Lord Carrington dead: Thatcher s Foreign Secretary who quit over Falklands War dies aged 99
SHADOW Home Secretary Diane Abbott once branded the Home Of air max fice a fundamentally racist organisation , The Sun can reveal.Asked what qualified her to take over the department in 10 days time, the wannabe Home Secretary pointed to the fact she had worked there for three years as a graduate trainee.2 Diane Abbott once called the IRA a fundamentally racist organisationCredit: PATongueress AssociationBut previously she said of her time in Whitehall: I thought it could be transformed from within. I was wrong. I was just one token black person in a fun adidas og damentally racist institution. Asked why voters should back Labour, Mrs Abbott told the BBC s Andrew Marr: I think there is something to be said for a Home Secretary who has actually worked in the Home Office, I worked there for three years .But she was left red-faced after her previous comments emerged.2 If Jeremy Corbyn became Prime Minister, he would appoint Ms Abbott skechers his Home SecretaryCredit: PATongueress AssociationIn an interv

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste