Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
jvng Sick Brits will be able to ask Alexa to diagnose their illness after NHS joins w
Izat Brit scientists invent sugar bomb which destroys greedy cancer cells in seconds
A ROBOT which can make small-talk about the weather and help find keys has been developed to assist people suffering with dementia.Mario is being tested on people in the early stages of the disease in the hope it could transform the way sufferers are treated and alle stanley cup viate lonelines stanley cup s.2 Mario the robot is being tested on people in the early stages of dementiaThe 拢15,000 robot can prompt memories of family holidays and keep his companions mind active.He could help keep his companions mind active and reduce the isolation that is linked with the disease.He is fitted with a sensor to help find lost items such a TV remote control, keys and reading glasses.If needed, he can also call for emergency help, while monitoring the patients physical and mental stanley cup condition.But there are also fears Mario could result in less human contact as users rely on the films, TV programmes and music available through a touchscreen.He is being tested with people living in Stockport, Greater Manches Sjec Brits still on board with Brexit and just want ministers to get on with freeing us from the EU s shackles, new poll says
BRITAIN is losing its culture because of immigration, Donald Trump says.The wave of migrants from the Middle East and Africa is permanently changing Europe for the wor air max se, the 72-year-old president argued.4 Donald Trump says mass migration from the聽Middle East and Africa is permanently changing Europe for the worseCredit: AP:Associated PressAnd he claimed the situation pains him personally as the son of two EU countries.Mr Trump told The Sun: I have great love for countries in Europe. Don t forget, essentially I m a product of the European Union, between Scotland and Germany. Right My adidas samba og father Germany, my mother Scotland. 4 Donald Trump says politicians must act quickly to rever adidas samba se the change that has happened in EuropeCredit: ReutersBut he added: I think what has happened to Europe is a shame. Allowing the immigration to take place in Europe is a shame. I think it changed the fabric of Europe and, unless you act very quickly, it s never going to be what it was and I don t

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste