Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
wvdh California considers calling THC in pot a risk to moms-to-be
Fbvu Someone knows something. Morro Bay police searching for answers in hit-and-run that injured bicyclist
This is the moment a Bigfoot enthusiast believes he captured the much rumoured creature on camera. MK Davis, who runs a website dedicated to charting his findings, was hiking in the mountains of Bluff Creek, California, with pals when he captured the footage. In the video, it appears the animal - air force 1 adidas sambarose who can not be seen entirely clearly - is rummaging aroun adidas campus d a bag. Davis told Mail Online: It was really dark when I filmed it and I was quite zoomed in at the time so I didnapos;t see anything. I had been up on the mountain with some friends and we had found a flat area with a carcass where a deer carcass was with the bones snapped and the marrow sucked out. We saw some large prints too so we thought there might be these creatures in the area but we didnapos;t see any more than that. It was only when I looked at the video again that I saw something white moving on the screen which is the bag it is holding. poll loadingDo you think this video shows Bigfoot 500 Zjfj FORECAST: Will sunshine be seen this holiday weekend It all depends on winds
The community is invited to downtown Santa Barbara s 1st Thursday Art Walk.This is an evening of art and culture in downtown Santa Barbara from 5 to 8 p.m.On the first Thursday of each month, participating galleries and venues of airforce fer free access to visual and performing arts in a fun and social environment. Venues feature attra salomon hombre ctions such hoka laufschuhe as art openings, live music, artists receptions, lectures, wine tastings, and hands-on activities. Event organizers say 1st Thursday Art Walks provides an opportunity for residents to indulge in local culture, mingle with neighbors and participate in the arts community.For more information, click here.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste