Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
kvvx The 3 Best Horror Movies of 2016 You ve (Probably) Never Seen
Nbgz This Okla. student is excited she s reading a textbook used by Blake Shelton. Her mother is not
A Trump campaign staffer in Ohio has resigned after telling a reporter that she didn t believe racism existed prior to Barack Obama s Presidency.According to the Columbus Dispatch, Kathy Miller resigned her volunteer position as the Mahoning County chair of Trump s campaign and her spot as an elector to the Electoral College on Thursday. My personal comments were inappropriate, and I apologize, she said, according to the Dispatch.Her resignation came after her controve stanley cup rsial comments about race were posted on The Guardian. I don t think there was any racism until Obama got elected, Miller said. Now, wit stanley us h the people with the guns and shooting up neighborhoods and not being responsible citizens, that s a big change. It s a philosophy that Oba stanley kubek ma has perpetrated on America. If you re black and you haven t been successful in the last 50 years, that s your own fault, she added.According to the Associated Press, Miller also said the Black Lives Matter movement was a stupid waste of time. Jktk Parents warn their children are having hallucinations, threatening suicide while taking Tamiflu
The University of Maryland football player who die stanley cup d back in Junewill be honored by his high school Friday night.Before their game aga stanley cup inst MalvernPrep, the McDonogh School will honor Jordan McNair by retiring his number 70 jersey.The team will also wear number 70 stickers on their helmets this season.RELATED:McNair s parents file formal letters ofpossiblel stanley becher awsuit19-year-old McNair was from Randallstown and graduated from McDonogh last year.He died of heat stroketwo weeks after collapsing during a team workout with the Terps.His death led to a scathing report by ESPNthat accused the university of a toxic culture within its football program.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste