Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
lpra Twitter barred from tech meeting with Trump due to not making an anti-Clinton em
Igqj New act aims to keep kids safe while playing sports on public Baltimore City fields
A Nashville doggie day care has filed a lawsuit for $2 million against people who they saidhavedestroyed their reputation. They saidonline posts in a popular neighborhood Facebook page just weren t true.The Dog Spot in East Nashville filed the lawsuit for libel, fraud and other charges against Jamie Bayer and Bari Rachel Miley Hardin for comments they made on th stanley spain e East Nashville Facebook pagestarting last month.According to the lawsuit, Bayer posted in part: ...how many dogs have died at The Dog Spot Adding, I found out two dogs died there. Since then I ve heard up to four, and recently even seven. The lawsuit says, among o stanley cup ther things, Hardin posted Lots of dogs have been killed there and people can t talk when they ve been paid off. The lawsuit from TheDog spot says These are false statements. It s not acceptable, its not freedom of speech. you cannot yell fire in a movie theater, said Chad Baker, one of the owne stanley cup rs of The Dog Spot. Just because it s Facebook, doesn t mean you Otat Horse racing s return to Maryland is out of the gates
BALTIMORE 鈥?One of the fastest 14-year-old s in the country is from East Baltimore.Paige Jackson is about to get a chance to prove it as she prepares to head to Texas for the Junior Olympics.Jackson is relatively new to running as she just took up the sport four years ago. I used to play lacrosse and my coach used to tell me I was too fast, Jackson said.She traded in the lacrosse stick for the track, and hasn t looked back at anything but her opponents since.The asphalt gets hot quick on race days.At just 14 stanley quencher years old, she s learned how to stay cool in the biggest moments. I keep my mind clear because some stuff gets to my head really quick and I doubt myself, Jackson said. I just try to keep my head clear of all the negativity. She qualified for the Junior Oly stanley sverige mpics by placing first in the 100, 200 and 400 meter dashes for her region stanley canada .She s got more than just the wind at her back.Her coaches and family have been helping her raise funds for the trip.Her mom, Ashley Williams, posted ab

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste