Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
uyyb Google opens Instant Apps to all game developers
Nnxw Microsoft launches the Fluent Design System, its take on Google s Material Design
Every good pitch deck needs the set up. What is the status quo and how do you hope to disrupt it In 2011, most people transferred money abroad in two ways: either via money exchange services such as Wester stanley termos n Union or via their bank. It was the latter that TransferWise had its targets set, highlighting the hidden margin in a bank own high exchange rate, in addition to a fee. You exchange with peers at mid-market rate, reads the TransferWise pitch deck. In return, it w stanley termo puodeliai ould charge a simple flat rate fee of u00a31. That,u00a0Hinrikus told me, served as a good and stanley quencher simple message and worked while the startup capped transfers at u00a32,000. However, the pricing was a little naive, he admits, and has since been replaced by a low percentage fee, depending on currency. ,In one sense, this is exactly how TransferWise works today, with a few huge caveats:Hinrikus saysu00a0the early product was a very rough MVP, even by the standards of the day, and in retros Kbho Google Adds Google+ Profile Pictures, One-Click Chat And Anonymous Animals To Drive
Ron Conway, Silicon Valley best known angel investor, got quite a gift this evening. Laurene Jobs, the wife of the late Steve Jobs, dropped by the Conw stanley quencher ay annual holiday party this evening and unveiled what I can only describe as an epic painting of the man. It was hung on the wall, and just about everyone in attendance took a picture.The painting is based on a photo t stanley cup tumbler aken of Ron and his dog Coco for a Fortune article earlier this year.I tried to steal it because I thought the painting really shou stanley cup ld be up at the CrunchFund offices as a conversation piece . Security suggested that was a bad idea.The party was significantly less festive than previous years because of the horrendous shootings in Connecticut earlier today. Conway toast was mostly about the families affected. Congresswoman Gabby Giffords was at the party & 8211; Conway rightfully called her an American hero.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste