Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
wdtg Good morning from Havre De Grace High School s cheerleading squad
Ojro Heat wave builds in western US after leaving at least 20 dead in the East
A one alarm fire spread through a vacant single-story mobile in the 1900 block of Carsins Run Road Sunday morning.According to authorities, Jennifer Mullens broke stanley cups into the residence the night before to keep warm.Daryl Bond a friend of Mullens lat stanley cup er accompanied her in the early morning hours.Both discovered the fire and Bond attempted to extinguish the fire with water, but there was no water connected to the home.Mullens was able stanley becher to extinguish the fire by patting it out.Both her and Bond escaped by breaking out of a rear bedroom window and jumping to safety.It took thirty minutes for the Level Volunteer Fire Company and Aberdeen Fire Department to place the fire under control.Mullins was transported to Johns Hopkins Bayview Burn Center with second degree burns, while Bond was transported to Upper Chesapeake Medical Center with minor burns to his hands.Download the ABC2 News app for theiPhone,KindleandAndroid. Vbzv MDTA to host meeting on considerations for pedestrian access on Bay Bridge
BALTIMORE 鈥?The Walters Art Museum is one of the big attractions in Baltimore b stanley kubek ecause of its free admission and exciting exhibits.On Thursday, the workers frustration was on display as they were rallying outside to raise awareness about their attempt to unionize.Gregory Bailey said he loves what he does. The Walters is what brought me to Baltimore, said B stanley mug ailey. I truly believe that by c stanley cup oming together we can help the museum achieve its vision and it s mission to be a transformative force for good in Baltimore. They were rallying because they don t feel appreciated and want to unionize. There are disparities in pay particularly across seniority as well, Bailey said. There are also differential access to benefits which is very important. Particularly part time workers do not have access to benefits despite the fact that we are all city workers. The Walters Art Museum usually closes its doors at 8pm. On Thursday a spokesperson told me they shut them at 5 o clock so employees could come

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste