Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
oroo Targeted attack Professor gunned down another injured
Fkyn De-growth only solution to tackle climate change Expert
ISLAMABAD:City managers have decided to opt for a forensic audit to determine the veracity of a cooperative housing society s claim for a refund for developing 54 acres in the northern strip of Sector E-11.The Supreme Court in April 2011 had directed the administration of the Multi-Professional Cooperative Housing Society (MPCHS) to ask for a refund of the amount spent on development in Sector E-11,聽 after anulling a joint venture between the Capital Development Authority (CDA) and MPCHS.MPCHS submitted a claim of Rs2.036 billion with the CDA in May 2011, following which the CDA board constituted an eight-member commission headed by former president of Islamabad Bar Association dunk nike store Haroonur Rasheed to ensure transpare dunk low ncy in adjudication of MPCHS s claim in light of the apex court s judgment. The commission recommended Rs1.3 billion as compensation whic yeezy 500 h the CDA board approved last February, subject to availability of funds. At that time, the claim for Rs2.036 billion was audited by a local BAJAUR:Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Senior Vice President Sher Afzal Marwat on Friday alleged an attempted ldquo;abduction rdquo; by K-P police while en route to Gulabad near Chakdara for a convention scheduled in Bajaur on Saturday.Marwat claimed that the police made a concerted effort to 39;abduct 39; him as he was entering Gulabad, nike air max97 with approximately 300 heavily equipped officers allegedly involved in the incident.However, following the uproar from the workers present, the police subsequently released them nb and instructed them to retreat from Bajaur.ReadPTI 39;s Sher Afzal Marwat, other booked for violating sec 144Taking to his official X handle, Marwat stated, quot;I managed to escape the attempt of DIR police to abduct me with the heavy-duty 300 policemen trying to ABDUCT me, while I was entering Gulabad near Chakdara on my way for tomorrow 39;s convention in Bajaur. quot;I managed to escape the attempt of DIR police to new balance 990 abduct me with the heavy duty 300 policemen trying to

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
hcxb Football Euro 2012 title or nothing for Podolski - von Charlestevob - 14.06.2024, 18:46

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste