Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
bhwb Karachi violence 2 more gunned down 20 suspects held
Vodm ATC approves bail plea of journalist
MUZAFFARABAD:Trade across the Line of Control (LoC) in di chanclas yeezy sputed Kashmir resumed on Wednesday after being suspended for nearly a month, a Pakistani official said.All movement including travel and trade across the Line of C yeezys slide ontrol, which divides the Himalayan region between Pakistan and India, was suspended after Indian authorities detained a Pakistani truck driver for allegedly carrying 114 kilograms (250 pounds) of heroin.On Wednesday 27 trucks were allowed to leave for the Indian side and 49 others cleared to come the other way, said Bash yeezy slide arat Iqbal, an official of the Trade and Travel Authority in Pakistan-administered Kashmir. Trade will resume as routine now. However one Pakistani truck along with the driver are still held by the Indian authorities, he told AFP.Indian news agency Press Trust of India reported later in the evening that the first of the trucks had successfully crossed over into India from the Pakistan side.Indian trucks cross over after being detained in PoK for over ISLAMABAD:Pakistan and China may sign a framework agreement for the construction of a western route road project during the upcoming Joint Cooperation Committ air max97 ee (JCC) meeting but chances of finalising a financing agreement for the $6.8 airmaxplus billion Mainline-I (ML-I new balances 530 ) project remain low.

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
yjen Windies froze me out says emotional Gayle - von Charlestevob - 14.06.2024, 21:24
scgj Revolutionary thinker - von Charlestevob - 16.07.2024, 16:21

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste