Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
lwkr Evening programme KU extends admission deadline to 12th
Zdoo Up north and personal Honey I m home!
ISLAMABAD:Samina Baig, the first Pakistani wom stanley cups an to scale Mount Everest, called on Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif at the Prime Minister s Office on Thursday.Congratulating Baig on scaling Everest and terming her achievement a landmark, the prime minister gave her a cash award of Rs2.5 million in recognition of her becoming the first Pakistani woman to conquer the peak.Baig shared her feelings about conquering the 8,848 metres peak with the prime minister.On May 19, the 22-year-old, from the small town of Shimshal in the Hunza valley, scaled the 8,848 metre peak after a gruelling expedition in rough weather.She was accompanied by her brother Mirza Al nike air max i, who became the third and youngest Pakistani male to scale the mountain.The Alpine Club of Pakistan (ACP) announced on May 22 that it will recommend Samina s name for the pride of airmax performance and Tamgha-e-Imtiaz awards. air max 1 stanley stanley T

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
tkrj I am not getting married some elements are propagating against me Resham - von Charlestevob - 15.06.2024, 04:21

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste