Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
hrjk Asserting power in Wana Mullah Nazeer group bans cellphone cameras
Icev IG issues guidelines to improve performance
The entire political leadership of Pakistan unanimously signed the APC declaration, which has left an already confused nation even more confused. Our leaders discussed an enemy they claim to have fought for 10 ye dunk low ars but were too shy to name it. And the same enemy appears to have been legitimised as a stakeholder of Pakistan. Is adidas samba this a declaration of surrender or has the elected leadership resorted to the despicable law of necessity Pakistanis are not against dialogue, but not on the terms of those who do not recognise the Constitution or the sovereignty of Pakistan. The statements of political leaders are evasive, thereby misleading the nation. As a citizen of Pak dunk nike store istan, I was under the delusion that I was a stakeholder. Instead, the title is being conferred on those who have killed innocent people, defamed Pakistan and destroyed its economy. Therefore, I feel that I have a right to question my elected leadership, in the hope of some reassurance.At the time of the APC, were you not RAWALPINDI:The chief of German ArmyLieutenant General Alfonas Mais called on Chief of Army Staff General Syed Asim Munir at the military rsquo;s General Headquarters (GHQ) in Rawalpindi it emerged on Wednesday.According to a statement issued by the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), matters of mutual interest, regional security and defence cooperation were discussed during the meeting.Both par nb 550 ties reiterated their desire to further enhance bilateral relations in all fields, said ISPR, adding that the visiting dignitary acknowledged and appreciated Pakistan Army rsquo;s successes in the fight against terrorism.Read lsquo;Declining to open LCs strictly against GSP+ rsquo;The German army chief also lauded Pakistan rsquo;s continued efforts towards bringing peace and stability in the region, said ISPR.鈥嬧€婫ermany is not only the largest, and most significant, European Union trading partner (by volume and value) for Pakistan, it has also provided significant financial newbalance 550 assis new balance 990 tance to the

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
osyq Auto industry sales fall 4% in July-September - von Charlestevob - 17.06.2024, 17:59

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 3 Gast/Gäste