Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
unhj CM gives go ahead for appointment of VCs of six universities
Cjgd Woakes scars CA Bairstow scares English
PESHAWAR:A family from Ch airmax arsadda has accused the police of keeping 35-year-old Dost Muhammad in custody without any charges and refusing to tell his relatives of his whereabouts.Speaking at the Peshawar Press Club on Saturday, Dost Muhammad s niece Mohsina alleged SHO Ejaz Khan and three other policemen arrived at Dost s house in Station Korona on the night of October 24 and forcefully took him away. According to Mohsina, the SHO kept Dost at the City police station for six days during which Dost was severely tortured. However, no FIR was registered during that time. SHO Khan appr yeezys slide oached our family saying Dost would be released if we paid him Rs60,000. However, Khan returned the money a few days later s yeezy 350 aying we had publicised the matter and he would no longer help us, claimed Mohsina. During the six days Dost was imprisoned, the family was able to visit him, but he has been missing from City police station since then. The family requested the IGP, Peshawar High Court chief justice and Shaukat Tarin, while de nbbalance fending the infamous petrol price reductions forced by his leader in March this year, claimed that he knew how to finance the resulting subsidy without jeopardising the IMF programme. The I converse all star MF has ldquo;nothing to do with politics. We have told them not to press hard. rdquo; Fast forward: Ishaq Dar reduces petrol prices to push the agenda of his supreme leader. ldquo;I know how to deal with the IMF and nothing will happen hellip;It is now between me and IMF. rdquo; He went on to claim that ldquo;Pakistan will not face any negative result as I have some other solutions, rdquo; meaning that the gap stanley kaufen in the Petroleum Development Levy (PDL) will be bridged elsewhere in the budget. So did Tarin. The two statements are exactly the same.

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
ebeb Hajj organisers Pilgrims should not go without food they pay for - von Charlestevob - 17.06.2024, 23:22

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste