Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
lwkr Evening programme KU extends admission deadline to 12th
Ztpv The dynamics of the Lahore tragedy
Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz candidate Amir Muqam lost the NA-30 Swat seat, according yeezys 350 to the unofficial results.The constituency seat went to Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf s Saleem air max95 dunk homme Rehman, with 95,803 votes. Muqam received 17,563. For newbalance mer president Ashraf Ghani, who fled the country last month as the Taliban entered Kabul, apologised on Wednesday to the Afghan people, as quot;he could not make it end differently q nike air max uot;.In a statement on Twitter, Ghani said that he left at the urging of the palace security in order to avoid the risk of bloody street fighting and again denied stealing millions from the treasury.Ghani expressed regret that his quot;own chapter quot; ended in a tragedy similar to his predecessors and that he had to leave Kabul without ensuring stability and prosperity in Afghanistan.Read more: Taliban deny Pakistan rsquo;s interference quot;Leaving Kabul was the most difficult decision of my life, but I believed that it was the only way to keep the guns silent and save Kabul and her 6 million citizens, quot; the statement read.It went on to add, quot;I have devoted 20 years of my life to helping the Afghan people work toward building a democratic, prosperous, and sovereign state - it was ne stanley kaufen ver my i

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
feur Draft bill on electronic crimes infringes on freedom of expression Rights groups - von Charlestevob - 18.06.2024, 05:09
fsvc The Hong Kong model - von Charlestevob - 19.07.2024, 00:36
ymvu Police reports - von Charlestevob - 19.07.2024, 17:40
wwkh Leapin lizards! - von Charlestevob - 20.07.2024, 08:02
ywlb Tiny tweezers - von Charlestevob - 25.07.2024, 12:19
gjxp Strong-arm tactics - von Charlestevob - 26.07.2024, 14:25
uqwp Medicare Q 038;A - von Charlestevob - 28.07.2024, 05:24

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 13 Gast/Gäste