Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
ensd Meghan Markle departs Suits after engagement to Prince Harry
Bcas Islamabad Beijing begin crack down on illegal matchmaking centres
LOS ANGELES:The court is probably the second-most popular site for spotting Hollywood stars after Universal Studios in LA. Lately, famous singers like Rihanna and Just adidas yeezy in Bieber, all have managed to land a court s notice for some reason or the other. And it seems like even the sassy, Tango diva, Shakira, wasn t spared.Shakira s ex-boyfriend, Antonio de la Rua, had recently filed three lawsuits against the Colombian crossover star seeking a partnership interest in her income. However, the singer breathed a sigh of relief as all three of the law yeezy schuh suits were dismissed by the Los Angeles superior judge. I am very grateful tha adidas yeezys t the courts are not allowing these groundless lawsuits to proceed. I have moved on in my life and could not be happier now. I hope this harassment will now come to an end, said Shakira in a statement, reported eonline.com.Shakira s ex had filed the $100million lawsuit on April 12 in LA claiming that he built the singer s brand and was the brain behind her hits Hips Do KARACHI:At least one person was killed and eight nb 550 others聽in air max90 jured on Friday after an unidentified motorcyclist threw a hand grenade at the Ehsaas programme聽centre in Karachi s Liaquatabad area.The grenade injured nine persons who were immediately rushed to Abbasi Shaheed Hospital, however, one succumbed to his injuries.Immediately after the attack, Rangers arrived at the scene and cordoned off the area to traffic, while police personnel and Rangers c nike 95 ollected evidence.According to the rescue team, the injured have been identified as Saleem, Roshan Ali, Zeeshan, Faizan and Sabir.Sindh Governor Imran Ismail took notice of the attack and ordered a detailed report from Inspector General of Police (IGP) Mushtaq Mahar.The province s governor said it is the responsibility of the police to provide security to the Ehsaas centre and no negligence would be tolerated in this regard.

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
tkyj Govt launches coronavirus helpline on WhatsApp - von Charlestevob - 18.06.2024, 08:12
xdzr The sparring over trade - von Charlestevob - 26.07.2024, 14:38

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 7 Gast/Gäste