Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
bcwz IHC questions govt over not presenting Peca ord in parliament
Hiot No need for further action PML-N withdraws no-confidence motion against Elahi
Status: Married to Ayesha FazliBorn: Lahore, PakistanBirthday: 18th May 1980Who is he As if being a painter, model, songwriter, composer and a superb singer wasn t enough, the jack of all trades, Ali Zafar, is now the bright nike dunk low new shining star of Bollywood. He made us tap our fee nike air max t to his mega hit single Channo, left us in a state of trance with his Sufi renditions on Coke Studio and now he is hell聽 bent on tickling our funny bone with his brilliant acting in rom-coms such as Mere Brother ki Dulhan and the 1981 remake Chashme Badoor. Who would have thought that a scratch artist at PC, Lahore with an underground band inspired by Led Zepplin and Metallica woul adidas campus 80s d go on to become a such sensational musician and a refined Bollywood actor Ali Zafar seems to have strutted over the walk of fame with utmost poise, incredible talent and a heavy dose of captivating looks!!Why he is a keeperRanked second on the Sexiest Asian Men list by the Eastern Eye Weekly, believe it or not, Ali was a high school OREGON:A sprawling wildfire raging mostly unchecked for over a week in southern Oregon forced firefighters into retreat for a fourth straight day as nb it expanded to become the state 39;s fifth-largest blaze in more nike air max 1 than a century, forestry officials said on Friday.The Bootleg fire, the biggest among dozens of wildfires flaring across the tinder-dry landscape of the Western United States, has scorched more than 241,000 acres - an area exceeding the land mass of New York City.Ironically, heavy smoke shrouding much of the region from the fires may act to slightly blunt the effects of yet another heat wave expected this weekend in the Rockies, extending to parts of Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Utah and Colorado.The Bootleg blaze has been burning through drought-parched timber and brush in and around the Fremont-Winema National Forest since erupting on July 6 near Klamath Falls, about 250 miles (400 km) south of Portland. The cause is under investigation.Flames have destroyed stanley at least 21 homes

Zugz Thalassemia patients at risk as blood stock depletes across Punjab
LAHORE:The Lahore High Court on Monday dismissed the petition against exhibition of Indian films in Pakistan after lawyers from both sides said they had come to an agreement.The lawyers told the court that the Film Producers Association and Cinema Owners Association had reached an agreement under which 50 per cent Pakistani cinemas would exhibit only local films. They said the professionals associated with the national film industry would benefit from the income generated from exhibition of local films.They also said that both parties (cinema owners and film producers) would take steps against illegal exh adidas samba ibition of Indian films.The petitioner, Mubashar Luqman, a private television show host, had told the court that adidas yeezys boost he hoped the issue of smuggled Indian films would be resolved in term of the agreement reached between cinema owners and film produce yeezy slide rs.He told the court that he wanted to withdraw the petition. He said he would file a fresh petition against exhibition of Indian soap operas, KARACHI:Moms selflessly and tirelessly work towards providing the best they can for their children. Mother s Day is the day you can celebrate her and give back to the person you can chucks plateau always count on 鈥?from the smallest to the biggest of things.While celebrities have always been socially active, time and again they have taken to social media and expressed love for their mothers. This Mother s Day, we asked some celebrities to share the fondest memories they have of their mothers.Farhan Saeedhttps://www.instagram.com/p/B9a-rdclrZ6/ Whatever I am today is because of my mother an converse all star d I don t say that lightly,鈥?Farhan Saeed told聽The Express Tribune. During my childhood, she would hide things from my father just so that I could do what I wanted, or at least she pretended she didn t tell my father so that I wouldn t get scared,鈥?Farhan recalled. Though my father was never a strict dad, nb 550 as a child, you re generally more scared of your father. She would let me go to friends places, attend cricke

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
kqig Ali Zafar From Channo to charity ... - von Charlestevob - 18.06.2024, 17:23
tthe Karachi feels the heat - von Charlestevob - 19.06.2024, 20:14
wgyt PSD2 for dummies - von Charlestevob - 25.06.2024, 18:39
gdah The outlook for Africa - von Charlestevob - 27.07.2024, 18:54

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 10 Gast/Gäste