Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
cmul Inauguration KU VC gets candid at event
Ibbs JCP rules review body okays tweaks draft
KARACHI:Creativity born out of torment is the best way to describe Shamim Ahmed s book, Torment and Creativity.The book which was launched at Alliance Fran莽aise on Saturday, lists all the great minds who have suffered from internal and external torment.To the author, he said, a book is like their child. My childhood, psychological knowledge and exposure to literature taught me that life is not a bed of roses, said Ahmed. I have descri nike 95 bed five kinds of torments in my research but the one which is not about the self but about the surroundings. Ahmed s uncle, Brig Dr Abdur Rehman Siddiqui said the writer used to read a lot of Faiz, Ghalib and others as a child and was quite sensitive yet affectionate. According to the former federal minister and ambassador to the US, Sherry Rehman, the book was a labour of psychological, philosophical and intellectual endeavour. I have known this man as my mentor as adidas campus 80s he was a friend and a colleague of my mother s, she said. This is a huge eff air max uomo ort as Sindh Information Minister Sharjeel Inam Memon has claimed that PTI Chairman Imran Khan was plotting to cause chaos in the country by holding a long march to Islamabad scheduled for Wednesday, May 25. ldquo;Their [PTI] purpose is to take state institutions hostage by pressuring them. Imran Niazi is newbalance schuhe not sincere with Pakistan and he o nike 95 nly wants to cling to power, rdquo; he said in a statement issued late Sunday hours after the former prime minister announced that his party would kick off the much-hyped Islamabad long march against the 39;impor converse schuhen ted government 39; this week. ldquo;I am inviting the entire nation. People belonging to all walks of life including labourers, ex-service men and others should participate in the long march for the real freedom of the country, rdquo; said Khan while addressing a news conference along with other party leaders.Also read: Islamabad long march against lsquo;imported govt rsquo; on May 25: ImranReacting to his statement, Memon said the ousted premier

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
snpj Disabled rights Awareness key to change - von Charlestevob - 18.06.2024, 19:00
aoka Widespread trauma - von Charlestevob - 24.07.2024, 18:04

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 6 Gast/Gäste