Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
jvbm Eight expatriates get death sentence for armed robberies in UAE
Nmxg Shafqat Amanat Ali Sky s the limit
ADELAIDE:Under-pressure Australia opener Chris Rogers said Sunday he cannot afford anymore batting failures or his Test career will be over.Rogers, 36, said he is feeling the heat to perform as potential replacement Phil Hughes is in the midst of a run-scoring spree in the domestic Sheffield Shield competition.Hughes has scored a double-century and a century in recent Shield games as he pushes his claims for an Ashes recall.Rogers said he realises air max97 more meagre returns such as the one and 16 he made in Australia s first Test triumph against England will curtail his Test career. I didn t contribute in the first game as much as I d like to so it would be nice to get some runs in this game, for sure, he told nike 95 reporters ahead of Thursday s second Test in Adelaide. You always adidas campus damen feel pressure, but you have just got to enjoy it as well. I want to be here the whole [five-Test] series and score runs. That is my job, so I probably can t afford too many failures. While most of his teammates rested af ISLAMABAD:The officials of the climate change ministry on Wednesday informed a Senate panel that Indus River had turned into the second most polluted one in the world as the dra air max 98 inage water of 388 cities of Pakistan fell directly into it.A meeting of the Senate Sta nb 530 nding Committee on Climate Change presided by Senator Seemee Ezdi was held at the Parliament House. Ezdi said when she returned to the federal capital from Karachi, she was surprised to see fog at the Islamabad airport. ldquo;Islamabad has never seen such intense fog before, rdquo; she added. Pakistan Meteorological Department Director General Mahr Sahibzad Khan told the committee that fog had increased in Islamabad because of the lack of rains in December.ReadPromoting the economy of scenes: case of river RaviHe continued that the probability of rain this year would be more in new balance donna the coming days. He told the panel that there were likely to be more rains in the last week of January. Khan explained that smog was formed by the toxi

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
cirk Small town big history - von Charlestevob - 16.06.2024, 13:00
mekm High noon for Noon - von Charlestevob - 19.06.2024, 20:31
auzg Another flour crisis in the making - von Charlestevob - 19.06.2024, 23:33
tqxw Hawking at Harvard - von Charlestevob - 16.07.2024, 20:10
Never mind - von DanielTub - 09.08.2024, 01:09
Welcome aboard! - von DanielTub - 21.08.2024, 15:06
twjq Sing a song - von Charlestevob - 16.07.2024, 23:40
hygm The power of dreams - von Charlestevob - 21.07.2024, 11:45
yzjg Newsmakers - von Charlestevob - 24.07.2024, 22:10
zczi Police reports - von Charlestevob - 26.07.2024, 14:34
1xslot зеркало - von Richardbig - 09.08.2024, 01:33