Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
qeyj ICC Champions Trophy Younus axed from squad
Vvvo Cotton production jumps by 83%
ISLAMABAD:Citizens of the federal capital residing near the Korang River, on the eastern outskirts of Islamabad, have lodged a protest against encroachments on the river bed.They claim that the illegal constructions defy聽 zoning regulations and pose a threat to the environment and the availability of drinking water in Rawal Dam yeezy slide .Residents and environmental activists gathered at the Sustainable Development Policy Institute (SDPI) office on Friday to appeal that the concerned authorities take action against the alleged indiscriminate and illegal residential and commercial constructions underway in the Korang River bed and the Rawal Lake ca yeezy schuh tchment area near Shahpur and Mauza Phulgran.Residents of Shahpur have also filed a complaint with the Pakistan adidas yeezys Environment Protection Agency (Pak-EPA) about the construction of a five-storey housing unit in the Shahpur Pakistan Television colony. The foundations of the under-construction building have been laid inside the river bed, residents claime WELLINGTO nike air max damen N:New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern received her first shot of the Pfizer Covid-19 newbalance 550 vaccine on Friday, as the country steps up efforts to inoculate its population.The Pacific island nation shut its borders and used tough lockdown measures to become one of the few countries to have virtually eliminated Covid-19 in the community, but the government is facing criticism for a slow rollout of vaccines. quot;I 39;m sm nikeair iling under the mask, quot; Ardern said as she sat down to receive the shot at a vaccination centre in Auckland, as the media watched on.New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern received her first shot of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, as the country steps up efforts to inoculate its population https://t.co/QKoVPYAQbC pic.twitter.com/QEyszHwTnO mdash; Reuters (@Reuters) June 18, 2021 quot;For me, I never wanted to be amongst the first, for me we needed to get those front line workers but I also need to be a role model and this demonstrates that it 39;s safe, tha

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
vlwa A fertile land - von Charlestevob - 19.06.2024, 18:29
xruh Unholy alliance - von Charlestevob - 19.06.2024, 23:03
ajex Pamela Anderson boosts Bigg Boss 4 ratings - von Charlestevob - 20.06.2024, 00:31

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 6 Gast/Gäste