Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
onvn Monitoring the virus Govt sets up a rapid response team
Tcap Sindh varsities to continue two-year programmes Khuhro
LAHORE:District Coordination Officer Naseem Sadiq on Wednesday said the City administration would provide all possible facilities to the people in Ramazan.The DCO was chairing a meeting with nikeair representatives from beverage companies at his office. He requested them to announce special Ramazan packages and to set up their stalls in model and Ramazan bazaars.Sadiq said the city district government had completed arrangements for setting up Ramazan and model bazaars where best quality edible items would be made available at cheap rates. CDGL will support them and is giving an opportunity to local and multinational companies to advertise their products by establishing stalls at bus stands, transit points and Ramazan and model bazaars, he said.Naseem Sadiq said the CDGL had finalised a plan to avoid hoarding and shortage of vegetables, fruits and other edible items during the holy month. S adidas campus 00s trict action will be taken against those found ove dunk low rcharging or hoarding, he said.DO© Waseemah Umer, AD CANBERRA:Sebastian Korda kept his nb mujer nerve to topple second-seeded John Isner 6-3, 4-6, 6-3 on Monday and reach the semi-finals of the ATP Delray Beach Open in Delray Beach, Florida.Korda, ranked 119th in the world, was serving for the match when he fell behind 0-40 against his big-serving compatriot.Bu converse schuhe t the former junior world number one battled back to book his new balance 480 first ATP semi-final in one hour and 51 minutes. quot;I was super-happy with how I played that whole game, quot; Korda said of the clincher. quot;I mean, he played an incredible first three points. quot;The way he played those, I was like, 39;Too good. 39; I couldn 39;t really do anything. He came to the net, he played big balls, he played a super-good three points. quot;I just stuck with it, I got a little bit more aggressive, quot; said the 20-year-old, who will play Britain 39;s Cameron Norrie for a place in the final.Norrie ousted 2018 champion Frances Tiafoe 6-0, 3-6, 6-4. quot;He fought real hard, and I managed to get

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
vhvx Newsmakers - von Charlestevob - 20.07.2024, 04:56
pigf Four children mother poisoned to death post-mortem confirms - von Charlestevob - 20.06.2024, 07:10
lgoc Micron kills Lexar - von Charlestevob - 23.06.2024, 18:00
bioa O Superwoman - von Charlestevob - 24.07.2024, 22:03
iohu Serving the common good - von Charlestevob - 25.07.2024, 12:22
cudb Progress, but no letup - von Charlestevob - 26.07.2024, 22:42

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 4 Gast/Gäste