Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
dnmo Drama in store on Premier League s final day
Oyij Lower Kurram Agency One killed three injured in roadside blast
Hollywood actor Emma Watson may yeezy soon be in a Bollywood movie. Speculation is rife that the Harry Potter star may feature in filmmaker Shekhar Kapoor s Paan yeezy slide i alongside Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput campus adidas schuhe who made his film debut in 2013 in Abhishek Kapoor s Kai Po Che!So far only Kapoor and producer Aditya Chopra know about what s really going on. The casting decisions are being kept secret. A huge announcement is planned soon, said an insider, reported the Hindustan Times.John Travolta, too, is likely to star in director Shekhar Kapur s highly anticipated film. I have been offered a film that I am considering doing... I believe it is an honest Bollywood film and it is called Paani, by Shekhar Kapoor. He has asked me to be a part of it, Travolta said on the sidelines of the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards. I have known Shekhar for a while now. Even though the script does not have it (songs) Shekhar said he will put a song to make it truly Bollywood. I am open to worki For the past year, Pakistan has bee nike air plus n experiencing economic turbulence, which has resulted in price increases, import bans and subsequent shortages of essent stanley online shop ial items. This prompted traders and retailers nationwide to hoard essential things and raise prices to maximise profits. Rice, flour, vegetables and medicines are some basic nike air max 1 items that have become out of reach for the common man. In a bid to address this problem, Karachi Commissioner Mohammad Saleem Rajput set up a committee comprising senior officials and members of the consumer bodies to suggest measures to halt profiteering and reduce the prices of essential items.

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
iegf Simple ways to make your home more cheerful - von Charlestevob - 20.06.2024, 11:34

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste