Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
khko Andy Murray to make Grand Slam return at Australian Open
Lpty New Canon Advanced Pixma Photo Printers with Imaging Software Makes Most of Your Photos
The system created by University of Rochester researchers mimics photosynthesis, utilizing semiconductor nanocrystals for light absorbers and catalysts and bacteria to donate electrons to the system. The system is submerged in water and driven by light. Bacteria (the large rods) interact with nanoparticle catalysts (the small orange dots) to make hydrogen gas (H2, the bubbles). Credit: tenis yeezys University of Rochester illustration / Michael OsadciwResearchers at the University of Rochester are harnessing the power of bacteria and nanomaterials to imitate the process of photosynthesis and produce clean-burning hydrogen fuel.As the global need for clean, sustainable energy intensifies, scientists are drawing inspiration from the process of photosynthesis. Aiming to design innovative, eco-friendly methods for creating clean hydrogen fuel, a research team at the University of Roches adidas campus donna ter is initiating a revolutionary project to mimic photosynthesis artific adidas campus 80 ially, utilizing bacteria to transmit electro Idzu Groundbreaking Research on MAGE Proteins Offers New Hope for Resistant Cancers
MSI s GT80 shows that you can have the best of both worldsMSI is on a roll. Just a few scant months after releasing their GT72 Dominator Pro, they've upped the ante airmaxplus yet again with their newest entry in the notebook market and this one's a machine that even the Dominator Pro would have trouble keeping pace with.Dubbed the GT80 Titan, everything in this behemoth's top of the line. It's an 18 inch notebook that's packing two NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M in SLI, with a maximum 32 GB RAM (four SO adidas samba damen -DIMM slots) capacity, an Intel Core i7-4980HQ, Killer Network for LAN and WiFi four M.2 SATA slots for SSDs and a 2.5 inch bay for HDDs or SSDs. To cap it off, the system has a 1080p display.Interestingly, apart from the SLI gra nike air plus phics and the bigger display, the specs for the machine are relatively similar to the GT72 2QE Dominator Pro. Take a look.MSI GT72 2QE Dominator Pro SpecsMSI GT72 2QE Dominator ProProcessor and ChipsetBase:- Intel Core i7 4720HQ ProcessorTested:- Intel Core i7-4980HQ Process

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
kgox The Beauty Edit - von Charlestevob - 18.06.2024, 19:10
wtaj Groundbreaking 3D-Printing With Unprecedented Precision and Resolution 鈥?All i - von Charlestevob - 24.06.2024, 11:03

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 8 Gast/Gäste